April 14, 2020
- New: Press the Alt key while dragging the adjustment fader to
simultaneously change the adjustment faders in all instances of
the same sync group. Keeping their relative differences to each
- New: Hold the Alt key and double klick on the adjustment fader to
reset the adjustment faders to zero LU in all instances of the
same sync group.
- Extended the synchronised undo history functionality to include
all adjustment fader changes of all instances belonging to the
same sync history.
- Improved the drawing efficiency of the graphical user
- Improved the transmission of automation data to the host.
- Support for a broader range of CPUs under Linux.
- Fixed an unlocking issue under Linux.
- Switched to the native title bar for the standalone application
under Linux to avoid a potential unresponsiveness of the entire
- Added units to the report file.
- Improved formatting of the report file.
- Suitable toggling of the pause button when loading a preset with
enabled 'sync with the host' options.
- Improved playback detection for small buffer sizes.
- Fixed the startup preset loading in Pro Tools.
- Include and remember the 'pause' and the 'adjustment power' state
in the startup preset.
- Refresh the colour rectangles when one gets drag and
- Refresh the detached settings panel when loading a preset.
- Fixed that when bouncing, a final refresh of the history graphs
was sometimes missing.
- Fixed to refresh the mouse position info vertical line and the
numbers when the cursor is over the 'auto scrolling'
- Fixed that switching to autoscroll didn't happen when a synced
reset was triggered.
- Extended error messages.
- Extended the built in documentation as well as the manual.
- Using the latest AAX, AU, VST and VST3 SDKs.
April 11, 2019