September 23, 2020
- The core measurement algorithm got rewritten in order to run on a
wider range of processors.
- Added S_Max, M_Max and PSR_Min to the list viewer.
- Fixed that the colours for the integrated loudness value, the
short-term loudness value and the PSR value change according to
the chosen colours in the settings.
- The plug-ins under macOS are universal again to re-enable 32 bit support
(which was missing in version 1.1.1).
- Stability improvements.
May 12, 2020
- Fixed that solo in the surround settings got disabled when the
mouse hovered over another solo button.
- Stability improvements when running under Cubase 10.5 for
- Stability improvements when running under Final Cut Pro.
- Validates with Apples auvaltool again.
- The installer, the plug-ins and the standalone application for
macOS are notarised by Apple.
April 14, 2020
- New: Press the Alt key while dragging the adjustment fader to
simultaneously change the adjustment faders in all instances of
the same sync group. Keeping their relative differences to each
- New: Hold the Alt key and double klick on the adjustment fader to
reset the adjustment faders to zero LU in all instances of the
same sync group.
- Extended the synchronised undo history functionality to include
all adjustment fader changes of all instances belonging to the
same sync history.
- Improved the drawing efficiency of the graphical user
- Improved the transmission of automation data to the host.
- Support for a broader range of CPUs under Linux.
- Fixed an unlocking issue under Linux.
- Switched to the native title bar for the standalone application
under Linux to avoid a potential unresponsiveness of the entire
- Added units to the report file.
- Improved formatting of the report file.
- Suitable toggling of the pause button when loading a preset with
enabled 'sync with the host' options.
- Improved playback detection for small buffer sizes.
- Fixed the startup preset loading in Pro Tools.
- Include and remember the 'pause' and the 'adjustment power' state
in the startup preset.
- Refresh the colour rectangles when one gets drag and
- Refresh the detached settings panel when loading a preset.
- Fixed that when bouncing, a final refresh of the history graphs
was sometimes missing.
- Fixed to refresh the mouse position info vertical line and the
numbers when the cursor is over the 'auto scrolling'
- Fixed that switching to autoscroll didn't happen when a synced
reset was triggered.
- Extended error messages.
- Extended the built in documentation as well as the manual.
- Using the latest AAX, AU, VST and VST3 SDKs.
April 11, 2019